The access line ultra-low-power STM32L031x4/6 family incorporates the high-performance Arm Cortex-M0+ 32-bit RISC core operating at a 32 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (up to 32 Kbytes of Flash program memory, 1 Kbytes of data EEPROM and 8 Kbytes of RAM) plus an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals. The STM32L031x4/6 devices provide high power efficiency for a wide range of performance. It is achieved with a large choice of internal and external clock sources, an internal voltage adaptation, and several low-power modes.
The ultra-low-power STM32L031x4/6 family includes devices in 6 different packages from 20 to 48 pins. The description below gives an overview of the complete range of peripherals proposed in this family.
- Gas/water meters and industrial sensors
- Healthcare and fitness equipment
- Remote control and user interface
- PC peripherals, gaming, GPS equipment
- Alarm system, wired and wireless sensors, video intercom
- For more technical details, go through the datasheet in the attachments
- Image may vary from actual product in terms of brand and value printed
- Power supply: 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Temperature range: -40 to 125 °C
- Arm 32-bit Cortex-M0+
- Frequency: 32 kHz up to 32 MHz max.
- Clock sources: – 1 to 25 MHz crystal oscillator
- Up to 32-Kbyte Flash
- 8-Kbyte RAM
- 1-Kbyte of data EEPROM
- Rich Analog peripherals: 12-bit ADC 1.14 Msps up to 10 channels
1 x STM32L031F6P6TR Microcontrollers
Be the first to review “STM32L031F6P6TR Microcontrollers”