A microcontroller is a compact integrated circuit designed to govern a specific operation in an embedded system. A typical microcontroller includes a processor, memory and input/output (I/O) peripherals on a single chip.
A microcontroller (MCU for microcontroller unit) is a small computer on a single VLSI integrated circuit (IC) chip.
A microcontroller (sometimes called an MCU or Microcontroller Unit) is a single Integrated Circuit (IC) that is typically used for a specific application and designed to implement certain tasks.
- For more technical details, go through the datasheet in the attachments
- Image may vary from actual product in terms of brand and value printed
- Product: ARM Microcontroller
- Operating Frequency: 32 MHz
- Core: ARM Cortex -M0+ 32-bit RISC
- Flash program memory: up to 32 Kbytes
1 x STM32L031G6U6 ARM Microcontroller
Be the first to review “STM32L031G6U6 ARM Microcontroller”