The B-L462E-CELL1 Discovery kit is a turnkey development platform for cellular IoT devices. The Discovery kit contains a low-power Discovery main board powered by an LBAD0ZZ1SE module, a global coverage antenna, and a fan-out board. The LBAD0ZZ1SE module includes an STM32L462REY6TR microcontroller, an LBAD0XX1SC-DM ultra-small LTE Cat M/NB modem, and an ST4SIM GSMA-certified embedded SIM.
STMod+ and extended pins connectivity provide unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards. Moreover, the fan-out board supports add-on boards using mikroBUS™, ESP‑01, Grove I2C, Grove UART, and breadboard. The B-L462E-CELL1 Discovery kit includes an ST-LINK debugger/ programmer and comes with the comprehensive STM32Cube software libraries together with packaged software
examples to seamlessly connect to cloud servers.
- For more info refer to datasheet.
- Image may vary from actual product in terms of design, and color.
- low power consumption
- Easy to use
- Compact design
- Best for your DIY IoT projects
- Low-power Audio CODEC with PCM bus and I2C interface
- Ultra-low-power 3D accelerometer and 3D magnetometer (LSM303AGR)
- Capacitive digital sensor for relative humidity and temperature (HTS221)
- Model: STMICROELECTRONICS B-L462E-CELL1 IoT Discovery Kit, STM32L462REY6TR
- Product: IoT Discovery Kit
- EEPROM: I2C 16 Kbytes of
- Display: 0.96-inch 128 x 64 OLED screen with SPI interface
- Chip: Arm Cortex-M4 core
- Flash memory: 512 Kbytes of Flash memory and 160 Kbytes of RAM in a WLCSP64 package
- Quad-SPI Flash memory: Onboard 64 Mbytes, exclusive with the 1 MByte of Quad-SPI Flash memory inside the module
- Communications protocols: I2C, and UART
- Programmer: On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration
- Capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port, and debug port
1 x STMICROELECTRONICS B-L462E-CELL1 IoT Discovery Kit, STM32L462REY6TR, 32bit ARM Cortex-M4 Microcontroller