The NUCLEO-F030R8 is a STM32 Nucleo development board with STM32F030R8T6 MCU allows user to build their own prototypes for embedded applications. The Arduino connectivity support and ST Morpho headers make it easy to expand the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields. The STM32 Nucleo board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer. The STM32 Nucleo board series are based on ARM Cortex-M 32-bit RISC cores optimised for high performance and energy efficiency. ARM Cortex-M features a high density instruction set and a Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC) providing excellent interrupt handling abilities.
Note: For more info refer to datasheet.
- STM32 microcontroller
- 1 user LED shared with ARDUINO
- 1 user and 1 reset push-buttons
- 32.768KHz crystal oscillator
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK, USB VBUS, or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability
1 x STMICROELECTRONICS Development Board, STM32 Nucleo-64, STM32F030R8T6 MCU, Arduino and ST Morpho Connectivity