The STM32F3348-DISCO is a discovery kit with STM32F334 line microcontrollers. The STM32F334 discovery kit is a low cost and easy to use development kit to quickly evaluate and start a development with an STM32F3 series ARM 32bit Cortex M4 high performance microcontroller. It is based on an STM32F334C8T6 and includes an ST-LINK/V2-1 embedded debug tool interface, high brightness LED dimming with buck converter, buck/boost converter, LED’s and push-buttons.
Note: Actual product may vary in terms of color, design.
- STM32F334C8T6 ARM Cortex-M4 32bit CPU with FPU(72MHz), single cycle multiplication and HW division
- Onboard ST-LINK/V2-1 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone STLINK/ V2-1
- USB re-enumeration capability with three different interfaces supported on USB
- Power supply through USB bus or from an external 5V supply voltage
- Extension header for LQFP48 I/Os for a quick connection to the prototyping board and easy probing
- Two push buttons, One for user and another for reset
1 x STMICROELECTRONICS Development Board, STM32F334C8T6 MCU, 64KB Flash Memory, USB Re-Enumeration Capability
Be the first to review “STMICROELECTRONICS Development Board, STM32F334C8T6 MCU, 64KB Flash Memory, USB Re-Enumeration Capability”