Three-phase brushless DC motor driver expansion board based on STSPIN830 for STM32 Nucleo. It represents an affordable, easy to use solution for driving brushless motors in your STM32 Nucleo project, implementing single and three-shunt current sensing. The STSPIN830 embeds a PWM current limiter with adjustable threshold together with a full set of protections. It is compatible with the Arduino and ST morpho connectors, so it can be plugged to an STM32 Nucleo development board and stacked with additional STM32 Nucleo expansion boards.
Note: for more technical details go through Datasheet in the attachment section
- Current limiter with adjustable reference
- Overcurrent, short-circuit and interlocking protections
- Thermal shutdown and undervoltage lockout
- BEMF sensing circuitry, bus voltage and PCB temperature sensing
- Input connector for Hall effect-based sensors and encoder
1 x STMICROELECTRONICS Development Board, STSPIN830 BLDC Motor Driver, 3-Phase, Arduino, ST Morpho, For STM32 Nucleo