The X-NUCLEO-53L0A1 expansion board features the VL53L0X ranging and gesture detection sensor, based on ST’s FlightSense™, Time-of-Flight technology. It is an evaluation board that provides an introduction to the ranging and gesture detection capabilities of the VL53L0X module. To allow the user to validate the VL53L0X in an environment as close as possible to its final application, the X-NUCLEO 53L0A1 expansion board is delivered with a cover glass holder in which 3 different spacers of 0.25, 0.5, and 1mm height can be fitted below the cover glass in order to simulate various air gaps.
Note: For more technical details go through Datasheet in the attachment section
- VL53L0X ranging and gesture detection sensor module.
- Accurate absolute ranging distance, independent of the reflectance of the target.
- 4-digit display, displaying the distance of a target from the ranging sensor.
- A basic gesture recognition application can be developed with a VL53L0X module.
- 0.25, 0.5, and 1mm spacers to simulate air gaps
- Cover glass
- Two VL53L0X satellite boards
- Two 10-pin connectors for the VL53L0X satellite
1 x STMicroelectronics Expansion Board, Ranging/Gesture Detection, VL53L0X, For STM32 Nucleo, Arduino Compatible
1 Month Warranty
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 1 month from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.