The X-NUCLEO-IHM06A1 is a low-voltage stepper motor driver expansion board based on the STSPIN220 monolithic low-voltage driver for low-voltage stepper motors. It represents an affordable, easy-to-use solution for driving low-voltage stepper motors in your STM32 Nucleo project, implementing portable motor driving applications such as thermal printers, robotics, and toys.
It includes a stepper driver able to operate in low voltage (battery) scenarios, allowing zero consumption states. The device implements current control with fixed OFF time and a maximum 1/256 micro step resolution.
- Low voltage range: 1.8 to 10 V
- Microstep adjustment up to the 256th step
- Phase current: up to 1.3 A
- Current control with adjustable off-time
- Full protection over overcurrent and short circuit protection
- Thermal shutdown
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
1 x STMICROELECTRONICS Expansion Board, STSPIN220 Low Voltage Stepper Motor Driver, For STM32 Nucleo