This is a STMICROELECTRONICS NUCLEO-G491RE Development Board.
STM32 Nucleo-64 board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes by choosing from the various combinations of performance and power consumption features, provided by the STM32 microcontroller. For the compatible boards, the external SMPS significantly reduces power consumption in Run mode. The ARDUINO® Uno V3 connectivity support and the ST morpho headers allow the easy expansion of the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields. The STM32 Nucleo-64 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK debugger/programmer. The STM32 Nucleo-64 board comes with the STM32 comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package.
Note: For more technical details go through Datasheet in the attachments section
- STM32 microcontroller in LQFP64 package
- 1 user LED shared with ARDUINO®
- 1 user and 1 reset push-buttons
- 32.768KHz crystal oscillator
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK, USB VBUS, or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability
1 x NUCLEO-G491RE Development Board, STM32 Nucleo-64, STM32G491RET6U, 32bit, ARM Cortex-M4