The DYS SunFun 2207 Motor has been designed and built specifically for FPV Racing. The SunFun series are great affordable motors build for a beginner who wants to get in the air and learn all of the basics of flying FPV!
A Brushless DC Electric Motor (BLDC) is an electric motor powered by a direct current voltage supply and commutated electronically instead of by brushes like in conventional DC motors. Advancements in solid state technology in the early 1960s resulted in the invention of the first brushless DC (BLDC) motor in 1962, what T.G. Wilson and P.H. Trickey called a “DC machine with solid state commutation.” The key element of the brushless motor is that it requires no physical commutator, making it the most
BLDC motor works on the principle similar to that of a Brushed DC motor. The Lorentz force law which states that whenever a current carrying conductor placed in a magnetic field it experiences a force. As a consequence of reaction force, the magnet will experience an equal and opposite force
- Computer hard drives and DVD/CD players.
- Electric vehicles, hybrid vehicles, and electric bicycles.
- Industrial robots, CNC machine tools, and simple belt driven systems.
- Washing machines, compressors and dryers.
- Fans, pumps and blowers
- Vibration Free Operation.
- Windings are made from copper of high purity.
- Generates less heat during operations.
1 x SUNFUN D2207 2750Kv BLDC Motor