The Flame 80A HV V2 ESC by Tiger Motor provides professional-level power for large multi-rotor aircraft. The ESC is housed in a machined aluminum case providing both heat dissipation and protection.
- High-performance microprocessor brings out the best compatibility with all kinds of motors and the highest driving efficiency.
- The throttle range can be configured to be compatible with all transmitters currently available on market.
- Smooth, linear, quick, and precise throttle response.
- CNC Aluminum alloy enclosure, IP55 PCB with nanotechnology, widely used in UAV agriculture, search and rescue, etc.
- Separate voltage regulator IC for the microprocessor to get a better anti-jamming capability.
- Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection / over-heat protection/throttle signal loss protection.
- USB supported. The firmware of the ESC can be updated by the USB adapter.
- Several kinds of Program Cards are supported. Very easy to program the ESC at home or at the field.
- Output: Continuous 80A, Burst 105A up to 10 Secs.
- Input Voltage: 6-12 cells lithium battery.
- Refresh Rate: 600Hz
- Protection: IP57
- BEC: No
- Signal Frequency: Up to 621Hz
- Size: 77mm (L) x 35mm (W) x 18mm (H).
- Weight: 94g.
1 x T Motor FLAME 80A 12S V2.0 ESC
Be the first to review “T Motor FLAME 80A 12S V2.0 ESC”