T-MOTOR patented design improves the efficiency of longer flights. A special design of a winglet is employed to weaken the vortex and improve efficiency. The downward winglet abates the radial centrifugal tension and deformation quantity. Precise positioning avoids sweepback while the props are working. Push version propeller is special use on the bottom side of a co-axial frame. Improve safety performance with tightened fitted screws and locknut and two more hole sites. the innovative addition of a limit rubber ring to protect the propeller from abrasion and better shockproof competence.
- Durable plastic construction provides both lightness and rigidity.
- Very strong and lightweight.
- Quick to release, quick to attach
- New design propellers, with greater aerodynamic efficiency, and good lifting capacity.
- Model: T Motor P13*4.4 Prop-2PCS/PAIR
- Thrust Limitation (Kg): 4.5kg
- Optimum RPM: 5000-8000 RPM
- Material: CF+Epoxy
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 40°- 65°c
- Weight (single blade) (g): 14.2g
- Humidity: <85%
- Temp/humidity: -10°C ~ 50°C<85%
1 x T Motor P13*4.4 Prop-2PCS/PAIR
Be the first to review “T Motor P13*4.4 Prop-2PCS/PAIR”