This TA6586 Based Motor Driver Module is a high power motor driver perfect for driving DC Motors and Stepper Motors. It uses the popular TA6586 motor driver IC. It can control up to 2 DC motors with directional and speed control.
This TA6586 Based Motor Driver Module is perfect for robotics and mechatronics projects and perfect for controlling motors from microcontrollers, switches, relays, etc. Perfect for driving DC and Stepper motors for micro mouse, line-following robots, robot arms, etc.
- MOTOR1: Motor A output
- MOTOR2: Motor B output
- IN D1: 1st input for Motor A
- IN D2: 2nd input for Motor A
- IN D3: 1st input for Motor A
- IN D4: 2nd input for Motor B
Arduino Sketch Considerations:
The Arduino code sketch is pretty straightforward. Since there isn’t a library for the MX1919 Motor Controller you just have to declare which pins the controller is hooked to.
- Heavy-duty screw terminal for the input.
- Can be connected directly to the 433MHz receiver output.
- Can drive up to 5A of current.
- Drives 2 motors.
1 x TA6586 Based Motor Driver Module