TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver is an easy-to-use professional stepper motor driver, which could control a two-phase hybrid stepper motor. It is compatible with Arduino and other microcontrollers that can output a 5V digital pulse signal.
TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver has a wide range of power input, 12~48VDC power supply. And it is able to output 5A peak current, which is enough for the most of stepper motors. The stepper driver supports speed and direction control.
You can set its output current with 6 DIP switch. There are 8 kinds of current control (0.2A, 0.6A, 1.2A, 1.8A, 2.5A, 3.3A, 4.2A, 5A) in all. And all signal terminals adopt high-speed optocoupler isolation, enhancing its anti-high-frequency interference ability. As a professional device, it is able to drive 57, 42-type two-phase, hybrid stepper motor.
This is Robu.in’s new featured product.
- H bridge bipolar constant current drive.
- The biggest 5.0 A Eight kinds of output current are optional.
- The biggest 32 To subdivide 6 kinds of subdivision modes selectable.
- Input signal high-speed photoelectric isolation.
- A total of standard single pulse interface.
- Offline retention function.
- The semi-enclosed casing can adapt to a more stringent environment.
- Provide energy saving half-automatic current lock function.
Package Includes :
1 x TB6600 0.2-5A CNC Controller Stepper Motor Driver Single Axes Two Phase Hybrid Stepper Motor for CNC