TB6600 stepper motor Driver Controller 4.5A 8~50V TTL 16 Micro-Step CNC Single-Axis Based on the TB6600HG chip, the new BL-TB6600-V1.2 driver model replaces the popular BL-TB6560-V2.0 driver.
This driver controller is suitable for building not only amateur CNC systems but also professional ones based on high power engines. Compared to the previous generation of the TB6560AHG, the output of the TB6600HG has increased to 200W (as we see a practical doubling in power value), the operating voltage is raised from 35V (TB6560AHG) to 50V, the operating current is increased to 4.5A (5A peak value).
The main aspects of this driver include intelligent current control and the use of PWM modulation, which makes it possible to connect stepper motors of any supply voltage and current to the driver – at a fixed level; the chip itself will limit the maximum current.
The maximum operating frequency has been increased.
- The output current is infinitely adjustable to meet your various application requirements.
- Automatic half current function. And a semi-automatic flow switch, easy to use.
- The use of high-speed optical coupling 6N137 ensures high-speed without losing a step.
- Print on the back panel subdivides setup instructions.
- Used to increase the heat sink, good heat dissipation.
- Output short-circuit protection, the use of the mind.
- Using common anode input mode, there are two input terminals, wiring more convenient.
Package Includes :
1 x TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver Controller 8~50V 4.5A
RAMESH Kalbhor (verified owner) –
Genuinity of the product and quick delivery nicely maintained
RAMESH Kalbhor –