This stepper motor driver is based on the Toshiba TB67S109 stepper motor driver chip design. It uses four layers of thick copper precipitation PCB with automatic patch processing. This driver uses the indexer (DIR / STEP) control interface. The maximum drive current can reach 4A. Can use 57 stepper motors compatible with Pololu pin definition.
- Use four layers of thick copper deposited gold PCB.
- Allow full step, half step, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 step.
- Maximum input voltage: 50V; Maximum output current: 4A (in case of good heat dissipation).
- Equipped with a large heatsink for better cooling effect.
- High-efficiency motor current control
- Chip built-in fault detection circuit: thermal shutdown (TSD), overcurrent shutdown (ISD) and reset power (POR).
1 x TB67S109 Stepper Motor Driver Board
1 x Heat Sink with Thermal Pad