The DT series of piezo film sensor elements are rectangular elements of the piezo film with silver ink screen
printed electrodes. They are available in a variety of different sizes and thicknesses. The DT film element produces more than 10 millivolts per microstrain, about 60 dB higher than the voltage output of a foil strain gauge. The capacitance is proportional to the area and inversely proportional to the thickness of the element.
Note : Actual product may vary in terms of design.
- Piezoelectric film sensor without lead attachments
- Silver ink electrode
- Available in different sizes and thicknesses
- Great for making your own sensor
- Thin Piezo polymer w/ high piezo activity
- Flexible silver ink metallization
1 x PIEZOELECTRIC SENSOR, VOLTAGE, 1.38NF
Be the first to review “TE CONNECTIVITY PIEZOELECTRIC SENSOR, VOLTAGE, 1.38NF”