Thermoelectric coolers (TEC or Peltier) create a temperature differential on each side. One side gets hot and the other side gets cool. Therefore, they can be used to either warm something up or cool something down, depending on which side is used. You can also use temperature differential to generate electricity.
A thermoelectric cooling (TEC) module is a semiconductor-based electronic component that functions as a small heat pump. By applying DC power source to a TEC, heat will be transferred from one side of the module to the other. It creates a cold and hot side. They are widely used in industrial areas, for example, computer CPU, CCDs, portable refrigerators, medical instruments, and so on.
When exposed to different temperatures on both sides it will also work as a generator and generate electricity depending on the temperature difference.
- Small module.
- Easy transition between the hot side to the cool side and vice-versa just by reversing the polarity of the supply.
- Quality tested cooling cells.
- Solid-state, vibration-free, noise-free.
- Simple to install and operate.
- Should use with a heat sink.
- Max. Operating Temperature: 138 Degree C
- Do not exceed Imax or Vmax when operating a module.
- Please carry out moisture protection options (sealing) in final application use.
1 x TEC1 12706 30x30mm Thermoelectric Cooler 6A Peltier Module