The TL97x family of single, dual, and quad operational amplifiers operates at voltages as low as ±1.35 V and features output rail-to-rail signal swing. The TL97x boasts characteristics that make them particularly well suited for portable and battery-supplied equipment. Very low noise and low distortion characteristics make them ideal for audio preamplification.
The TL971 is housed in the space-saving 5-pin SOT-23 package, which simplifies board design because of the ability to be placed anywhere (outside dimensions are 2.8 mm × 2.9 mm).
- Portable Equipment
- Instrumentation and Sensors
- Professional Audio Circuits
- Overload protection on the input and output
- No latch-up when the common-mode range is exceeded
- Applications: Audio, Communications & Networking, Signal Processing
1 x TL974IDR – Output Rail-to-Rail Very-Low-Noise Operational Amplifier 14-Pin SOIC (Texas Instruments)