The TLP131 is a small outline coupler, suitable for surface mount assembly. TLP131 consists of a photo transistor, optically coupled to a gallium arsenide infrared emitting diode.
Specifications and Features:
- Collector-emitter voltage: 80V (min.)
- Current transfer ratio: 50% (min.)
- Rank GB: 100% (min.)
- Isolation voltage: 3750Vrms (min.)
- UL recognized: UL1577, file No. E67349
- TLP131 base terminal is for the improvement of speed, reduction of dark current, and enable operation
1 x TLP131(GB-TPL,F) Toshiba Phototransistor Output Optocoupler IC SMD SOP-5 Package
- Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- For Technical Specifications about the IC go through the Datasheet in the Attachment section.