The TLP290-4 consists of photo transistor, optically coupled to a gallium arsenide infrared emitting diode. TLP290-4 is housed in the SO16 package, very small and thin coupler. Since TLP290-4 are guaranteed wide operating temperature (Ta=-55 to 110 ?C), it?s suitable for high-density surface mounting applications such as programmable controllers and hybrid ICs.
Specifications and Features:
- Collector-Emitter Voltage : 80 V (min)
- Current Transfer Ratio : 50% (min) Rank GB : 100% (min)
- Isolation Voltage : 2500 Vrms (min)
- Guaranteed performance over -55 to 110 ?C
- UL (under preparation) : UL1577 , File No. E67349
- ?cUL (under preparation) : CSA Component Acceptance Service No.5A
1 x TLP290-4 Toshiba Transistor Output Optocoupler SMD SOIC-16 Package
- Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- For Technical Specifications about the IC go through the Datasheet in the Attachment section.
Be the first to review “TLP290-4 Toshiba Transistor Output Optocoupler IC SMD-16 Package”