The TLP785 consists of a silicone phototransistor optically coupled to an infrared emitting diode in a four lead plastic DIP (DIP4) with having high isolation voltage (AC: 5000 Vrms (min)).
Specifications and Features:
- Case/Package: PDIP-4
- Max Collector Current: 10 mA
- Max Input Current: 60 mA
- Number of Pins: 4
- Max Output Voltage: 80 V
- Max Operating Temperature: 110 C
- Max Power Dissipation: 240 mW
- Min Operating Temperature: -55 C
- Number of Channels: 1
- Power Dissipation: 240 mW
1 x TLP785(BL,F) – 1-CH 4-Pin DC Input Transistor Output Optocoupler PDIP
- Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- For Technical Specifications about the IC go through the Datasheet in the Attachment section.
Be the first to review “TLP785(BL,F) – 1-CH 4-Pin DC Input Transistor Output Optocoupler PDIP”