TMC2130 V1.1 Stepper Motor Driver Module can be used separately or in combination with a CNC shield or 3D printer. This V1.1 has the SPI pins soldered upwards so that they are accessible from above. These Stepper Drivers offer high-efficiency noiseless operations at variable loads, with a full complement of extra features too!
Note: The motor direction is reversed with respect to the A4988 and DRV8825 based drivers. You can make changes to the software or mirror the motor pins (hardware).
- Two-phase stepper motor single-phase current 1.2A (peak 2.5A) motor current can be adjusted
- Only SPI support
- Broken down into 256
- Combines maximum efficiency and best motor torque for noiseless operation.
- High-precision sensorless motor load detection.
- Reduce energy consumption by 75%.
- High-load drive without out-of-step.
1 x TMC2130 V1.1 stepper motor driver.
1 x Heat Sink.