The latest version of the TMC2209 takes the UART out and uses the UART function directly, eliminating the need for more wiring.
Flexible microPlyer interpolation unit, the component can provide up to 256 microstep / step resolution, even in the pulse rate is the limited system can still be perfect to achieve sinusoidal control; As stealth chip, fine music technology is widely used in 3D printing, so These components are also designed to be compatible with existing 3D printer electronics, eliminating the need for costly redesign. Both components have pulse/direction input, can be a completely independent operation. The configuration is implemented via a digital input.
- Voltage range: 3.3-5V
- Maximum current: 1.2A per phase (continuous, with cooling), 2A peak per phase
- Works with 3.3V and 5V signals
- Supports up to 1/256-step
- Supported configuration via CFG pins or UART
- Has StealthChop technology for quieter stepper motors
- Has SpreadCycl technology for smoother movements
- Security built-in for high temperatures, high currents, low voltage, and short circuit
- Comes with heatsink for better cooling
1 x TMC2209 Stepper Motor Driver
1 x Heatsink