TNC Connector Videos Straight Jack for PCB Mount
We at robu offers, a full range of cable mount BNC/TNC and a diverse range of RF connectors plugs, jacks and bulkhead jacks. These connectors are designed to provide compatibility with industry-grade 50 ohm and 75-ohm cables for longer operational life with gold and nickel plating for environmental protections.
A range of standard items is listed in the category RF Connectors. Explore the Category for more cable mount as well as PCB/Panel Mount RF connectors that suits your needs. Contact us for any other specific requirements.
Main Application of TNC Connectors:
Cellular Mobile Phones, Aviation Controls, Telemetry, Bluetooth and GPS, Wireless Base Station, Microwave Components, Radar, Networks, Antenna Mounts, Machine to machine communications, Security Devices, Instrumentation.
Features and Specifications:
- Pcb Mount,jack/female, Straight/180°,50Ω;
- Thread Version of BNC used in Vibration-Intense application with high durability;
- Higher Performance than BNC with 0-11 GHz Microwave frequencies and 50 ohm impedance;
- High Quality with 30 days 100% Money back， made according to MIL-C-39012 standard;;
- From the OEM Original Factory, same quality with much better price.
- Impedance：50 ohm
- Frequency Range: 0~11 GHz for 50 ohm
- VSWR: Straight type ≦ 1.3max / R/A type ≦ 1.5max
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1500 V rms
- Working Voltage: 500 V rms
- Center Contact Resistance ≦ 3.0 mΩ (Milliohms max.)
- Outer Contact Resistance ≦ 2.0 mΩ (Milliohms max.)
- Insultation Resistance ≧5 × 10 ³ mΩ (Milliohms min.)
- Coupling: 7/16-28 thread
- Contact Retention: 6 lbs min.
- Mating Durability: ≧500 cycles
- Environmental Characteristics: -65oC~+165oC
- Coupling Nut Retention: 100 lbs. min.
- Vibration: MIL-STD-202 Meth. 204
- Corrosion Resistance: MIL-STD-202 Meth. 101
Note: Refer Schematic Image for Dimensional Details
1 x TNC Connector Videos Straight Jack for PCB Mount