The TPS5430DDAR SO-PowerPad-8 DC-DC Buck (Step Down) Switching Voltage Regulators is a high-output-current PWM Converter integrates a low-resistance and high-side N-channel MOSFET. Included on the substrate with the listed features are a high-performance voltage error amplifier that provides tight voltage regulation accuracy under transient conditions, an under-voltage-lockout circuit to prevent start-up until the input voltage reaches 5.5V, an internally set slow-start circuit to limit inrush current and a voltage feed-forward circuit to improve the transient response.
Using the ENA pin, the shutdown supply current is reduced to 18µA typically. Other features include an active-high enable, overcurrent limiting, overvoltage protection and thermal shutdown. To reduce design complexity and external component count, the TPS543x feedback loop is internally compensated. The TPS5431 is intended to operate from power rails up to 23V. The TPS5430 regulates a wide variety of power sources including a 24V bus.
- Integrated MOSFET switch
- Internal compensation minimizes external parts count
- Fixed 500 kHz Switching Frequency for Small Filter Size
- Improved line regulation and transient Response by input voltage feed forward
- System protected by overcurrent limiting, overvoltage protection and thermal shutdown
- High efficiency up to 95% enabled by 110mR
- Green product and no Sb/Br
- Applications: Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Automotive, Power Management
1 x TPS5430DDAR SO-PowerPad-8 DC-DC Buck (Step Down) Switching Voltage Regulators
15 Days Warranty
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.