The TPS5431DDAR SO-PowerPad-8 DC-DC Buck Step Down Switching Voltage Regulator is a high-output-current PWM Converter integrates a low-resistance, high-side N-channel MOSFET.
Included on the substrate with the listed features are a high-performance voltage error amplifier that provides tight voltage regulation accuracy under transient conditions, an under-voltage-lockout circuit to prevent start-up until the input voltage reaches 5.5V, an internally set slow-start circuit to limit inrush currents and a voltage feed-forward circuit to improve the transient response.
Using the ENA pin, the shutdown supply current is reduced to 18µA typically. Other features include an active-high enable, overcurrent limiting, overvoltage protection and thermal shutdown. To reduce design complexity and external component count, the TPS543x feedback loop is internally compensated. The TPS5431 is intended to operate from power rails up to 23V. The TPS5430 regulates a wide variety of power sources including the 24V bus.
- Internal compensation minimizes external parts count
- Improved Line regulation and transient Response by input voltage feed forward
- System protected by overcurrent limiting, overvoltage protection and thermal shutdown
- High efficiency up to 95% enabled by 110mR integrated MOSFET switch
- Green product and no Sb/Br
- Applications: Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Automotive, Power Management.
1 x TPS5431DDAR SO-PowerPad-8 DC-DC Buck Step Down Switching Voltage Regulator