The CMT2119A is a high performance, highly flexible, low-cost, single-chip (G)FSK/OOK transmitter for various 240 to 960 MHz wireless applications. It is a part of the CMOSTEK Next Gen RFTM family, which includes a complete line of transmitters, receivers and transceivers. The
CMT2119A provides the simplest way to control the data transmission. The transmission is started when an effective level turnover is detected on the DATA pin, while the transmission action will stop after the DATA pin holding level low for a defined time window, or after a two-wire interface
(TWI) command is issued. The chip features can be configured in two different ways: setting the configuration registers through the TWI, or programming the embedded EEPROM with CMOSTEK USB Programmer and the RFPDK. The device operates from a supply voltage of 1.8 V
to 3.6 V, consumes 27.6 mA (FSK @ 868.35 MHz) when transmitting +10 dBm output power, and only leak 20 nA when it is in sleep state. The CMT2119A transmitter together with the CMT2219A receiver enables a robust RF link.
- Low-Cost Consumer Electronics Applications.
- Home and Building Automation.
- Remote Fan Controllers.
- Infrared Transmitter Replacements.
- Industrial Monitoring and Controls.
- Remote Lighting Control.
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems.
- Remote Keyless Entry (RKE).
- Optional Chip Feature Configuration Schemes.
- On-Line Registers Configuration.
- Off-Line EEPROM Programming.
- Deviation: 1.0 to 200 kHz.
- Two-wire Interface for Registers Accessing and EEPROM Programming.
- FCC/ETSI Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant.
- 6-pin SOT23-6 Package.
- Output Power: -10 to +13 dBm.
- Supply Voltage: 1.8 to 3.6 V.
- Sleep Current: < 20 nA.
- Frequency Range: 240 to 960 MHz.
- FSK, GFSK and OOK Modulation.
- Symbol Rate: 0.5 to 100 ksps (FSK/GFSK) 0.5 to 30 ksps (OOK).
1 x Transmitter chipset CMT2119AW-ESR.
Be the first to review “Transmitter chipset CMT2119AW-ESR.”