The Radiolink TS100 Mini GPS Module for Mini PIX Flight Controller can measure with a 50-centimetre precision of accuracy when working with concurrent GNSS. The PRC-lNA low loss circuit design has enhanced the ability to capture extremely weak signals. The TS100 can seize very weak signals and effective suppression of input interference at the same time.
- Positioning 20 satellites in 6 seconds at open ground and valley station-keeping ability
- Reception of GPS/QZSS LI C/A, GLONASS HOf, BelDou Bl SBASll C/AWAAS, EGNOS, MSAS
Radiolink MINI M8N GPS TS100 Configuration
- GPS decoder chip: Radiolink M8N GPS, with u-Blox UBX-M8030(M8), 72-channel, MMIC BGA715L7 from Infineon, is much better than single GNSS 7N.
- Concurrent reception of GPS/QZSS L1 C/A, GLONASS L10F, BeiDou B1, two GNSS working at the same time. SBASL1 C/A: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS
- Geomagnetic: QMC5883L which with the same technology as HMC5983 from Honeywell
- Antenna: 2.5dbI high gain and selectivity ceramic antenna
- Power amplify IC: MMIC BGA715L7 from Infineon
- Double Filter: SAWF(Surface acoustic wave filter) from Murata
- Supermini Size
- Excellent Performence
- Worry-free practice
- Max update rate: up to 10Hz
- Max height: 50000m
- Max speed: 515m/s
- Max acceleration: 4G
- Tracking & Nav: -167dBm, Reacquisition: -163dBm, Cold start: -151dBm, Hot start: -159dBm.
- Time to first fix: Cold start: 26s, Hot start:1s
- Baud rate: 1.2K/4.8K/9.6K/19.2K/38.4K/57.6K/112.5K
1 x TS100 Mini GPS
Be the first to review “TS100 Mini GPS”