The TTGO T-Beam offers 26-pin headers with GPIO, ADC, VP/VN, DAC, touch, SPI, I2C, UART, 2×“LoRa” pin, and power signals (5V/3.3V/GND). There are also two buttons on the board—one is for power, but the second is connected to the GPIO39 pin of the ESP32.
The board is built around a dual-core ESP32 chip, with 4MB of SPI flash onboard, providing both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE via a “3D antenna” on the PCB.
The board’s LoRa support comes in three different variants, operating at 433MHz, 868MHz, and 915MHz depending on region, with an included SMA antenna. While location tracking is provided by the onboard u-Blox NEO-6M GPS module with a ceramic antenna.
The board can be programmed using the Arduino development environment, and the example code shows you how to both send and receive data via LoRa.
Flipping the board over there is a battery holder for a 18650 Li-Ion cell, and while a 18650 sort of looks like a “standard” AA battery, it’s significantly different. So don’t make the mistake of substituting in the more common AA battery to try and power the board. They’re not quite the same size, but I’ve seen people attempt this substitution nonetheless.
- Highly configurable data packet processing program, the configuration parameter data can be saved in EEPROM.
- ERP32 with the new version REV1 supports wireless Internet access and wireless Bluetooth connection.
- Designated module with ceramic antenna and super signal, supports automatic gain control and automatic frequency correction.
- GPS With the help of a global positioning system, GPS module NEO-6M, 3V-5V universal power supply.
- It also has a digital RSSI function, RF wake-up function,
- 4MB flash memory,
- Low voltage detection, and temperature sensor,
- Fast wake-up and frequency hopping LED signal indicator, and battery with data backup.
1 x TTGO T-Beam V1.1 ESP32 LORA 433MHz WiFi Wireless Bluetooth Module
1 x Antenna
1 x Berg Pins
Be the first to review “TTGO T-Beam V1.1 ESP32 LORA 433MHz WiFi Wireless Bluetooth Module with IPEX &18650 Battery Holder-Unsoldered”