The ST-LINK/V2 is an in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontrollers. The single-wire interface module (SWIM) and JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) interfaces are used to communicate with any STM8 or STM32 microcontroller located on an application board. In addition to providing the same functionalities as the ST-LINK/V2, the ST-LINK/V2-ISOL features digital isolation between the PC and the target application board. It also withstands voltages of up to 1000 V
STM8 applications use the USB full-speed interface to communicate with the ST Visual Develop (STVD-STM8) or ST Visual Programmer (STVP-STM8) software, or with integrated development environments from third-parties.
STM32 applications use the USB full-speed interface to communicate with the STM32CubeIDE software tool or with integrated development environments from third-parties.
- Supporting the full range of STM32 SWD debugging interface
- Supporting the full range of STM8 SWIM download debugging (common development environments such as IAR
- The wiring is very simple because the interface definition is marked directly on the aluminum housing protects
- Internal board of this programmer is with 500MA self-recovery fuse
- It’s convenient and practical, fast speed and stable
- The interface easy to use simple horns seat pitch of 2.54
- Flexible wiring
- Supporting for automatic firmware upgrades
- It can protect your computer motherboard
- 5 V power supplied by a USB connector
- USB 2.0 full-speed compatible interface
- USB Type-A to Mini-B cable provided
1 x TW Link V2 Programmer For STM8 and STM32