The 8A-UBEC is a switching-mode DC-DC regulator supplied with a 2-3 cells lithium battery pack and it outputs a consistent safe voltage for your receiver, gyro and servos. It is very suitable for nitro powered RC helicopter (bigger than 30 class) and big fixed-wing aircraft.
Compared with the linear mode UBEC, the overall efficiency of the switching-mode BEC is much higher, so it can extend the working time of the receiver battery pack, and because a switch mode UBEC can significantly reduce the heat emission, it can avoid the loss of control caused by the over-heat problem which is frequently happened with the linear mode UBEC.
- It adopted the advance DC-DC regulator chip with conversion efficiency exceeds 90%
- Applicable for all kinds of recievers/gyros/servos,etc
- Dual parallel output can carry larger current
- Cables provide larger current to flow into the receiver
- The external switch can turn on/off the UBEC easily.
- Output Voltage: 5.2V,6.0V,7.4V,8.4V optional
- Continuous output current: 8 Amps
- Burst output current: 15 Amps
- Input: 6V-36V (2-8 cells lithium battery pack)
- Weight: 36g
1 x Ubec-8A 6-36V 2~8S LIPO ESC
Somnath Parande (verified owner) –
Very nice Product
Somnath Parande –