Neo 7M GPS module that includes an HMC5883L digital compass. The new NEO 7 series is a high sensitivity, low power GPS module that has 56 channels and outputs precise position updates at 10Hz. This GPS module also comes with a molded plastic case which keeps the module protected against the elements making it ideal for use on your aircraft or quadcopter.
This Neo 7M GPS module uses an active circuitry ceramic patch antenna to provide excellent GPS signal which outperforms the older Neo 6 series modules. This Neo 7 module also includes a rechargeable backup battery to allow for HOT starts and also includes an I²C EEPROM to store the configuration settings. Out of the box this GPS module is configured to run at 38400 Baud and is configured to run with APM/Pixhawk systems. This GPS module includes two cables, a 6pin connector for the GPS module and a 4 pin connector for the i2c compass. Robu.in
- APM 2.5 and APM 2.0 have an internal compass (unlike APM 2.6) which must be disabled by cutting a trace before you can connect the 3DR GPS + Compass module (the video here shows how).
- Other than disabling the internal compass, connecting the is the same for APM2.0/APM2.5 as for APM2.6.
- Locate performance
- These are Pre-configured, Flashed with the correct settings, and tested. To make them Plug and Play.
- Super Bright LED
- Backplane with Standard Mk style mounting holes 45mm X 45mm
- 38400 bps (Default) Changed to 115200bps!
- Output GGA, GSA and RMC frames
- 1Hz (Default) Changed to 5Hz!
- Permanent Configuration Retention
- compass on board
- 6 pin connector for EZ connect to MEGA BLACK
- 4 pin connector for only GPS use
- 4 pin connector for compass only use
- Can use both 4 pin at once.
Package Includes :
1 x Neo 7M GPS module.