UDOO NEO BASIC is the perfect solution for low power consumption embedded systems.
You can use it as a Headless Device, exploiting USB and Ethernet ports. The board is compatible with most Arduino shields, sensors and actuators. UDOO NEO BASIC is also compatible with UDOO Bricks: programmable modules, like the temperature sensor and the barometric sensor, that you can add to make UDOO NEO BASIC even more versatile.
UDOO NEO BASIC can be powered in three ways. You can use:
- A standard 12 volts power supply, we recommend this one
- A Micro USB cable like the one we have in our USB Kit
- Any USB battery pack available on the market.
- NXP i.MX 6SoloX applications processor with an embedded ARM Cortex-A9 core and a Cortex-M4 Core
- Integrated 2d/3d graphics controller
- Micro HDMI interface – LVDS interface + touch (I2C signals)
- Analogue camera connection supporting NTSC and PAL – 8-bit parallel camera interface
- MicroSD card slot onboard – 8-bit SDIO interface
- HDMI audio transmitter – S/PIDF & I2S
- Green Power Status LED – User Configurable LEDs (Red and Orange)
- Arduino-Compatible through the standard Arduino Pins layout and compatible with Arduino shields
- 32 extended GPIOs (A9 dedicated) – 22 Arduino GPIOs (M4 dedicated)
- 6 available Pins
- Android Lollipop & Linux UDOObuntu2 (14.04 LTS)
For detailed specification please refer to the Datasheet of the product.
1 x Udoo Neo Basic Development Board