UDOO Neo Full IoT applications Development Board is the best, all-in-one solution for wireless applications. It is the most complete tool for wireless mobile IoT applications.
DOO Neo Full is an open-source Arduino Uno compatible single board computer. It is equipped with an NXP i.MX 6SoloX hybrid multicore processor composed of one ARM Cortex-A9 core running up to 1 GHz and one Cortex-M4 core running up to 227 MHz for high CPU performance and real-time response. Zephyr was ported to run on the Cortex-M4 core only. In a future release, it will also communicate with the Cortex-A9 core (running Linux) via OpenMP.
UDOO NEO FULL can be powered in three ways. You can use:
- A standard 12 volts power supply, we recommend this one
- A Micro USB cable like the one we have in our USB Kit
- Any USB battery pack available on the market.
- Freescale i.MX 6SoloX applications processor with an embedded ARM Cortex-A9 core and a Cortex-M4 core
- Integrated 2D/3D graphics controller
- Analog camera connection supporting NTSC and PAL – 8-bit parallel camera interface
- Fast Ethernet RJ45 – 10/100Mbps – Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Direct Mode SmartConfig and Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy
- Green Power Status LED – User Configurable LEDs (Red and Orange)
- Integrated Sensors: 3-Axis Accelerometer – 3-Axis Magnetometer – 3-Axis Digital Gyroscope – 1x Sensor Snap-In I2C connector
- Arduino-Compatible through the standard Arduino Pins layout and compatible with Arduino shields
- Android Lollipop & Linux UDOObuntu2 (14.04 LTS)
For detailed specification please refer to the Datasheet of the product.
1 x UDOO Neo Full IoT applications Development Board
Be the first to review “UDOO Neo Full IoT applications Development Board”