This Arduino-compatible Nano V3.0 micro-controller is a small, complete, micro-controller board based on the ATmega328 MCU. It has more or less the same functionality as the Arduino Duemilanove, but in a smaller package. It lacks only a DC power jack, and uses the more compact Mini USB (Mini-B) connector instead of a standard USB connector.
It is compatible with Arduino programs and the Arduino IDE. This version of the Nano uses the CH340G USB interface controller.
It can be powered via the Mini-B USB connection, a 6-20V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27). The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source.
Note: If you are getting the error while uploading the code in the Arduino Nano or not detecting the port need to upload the bootloader.
- CH340G USB bus converter chip replaces FT232RL
- Operating Voltage（logic level): 5V
- 8 analog inputs ports: A0 – A7
- 14 Digital input / output ports: TX, RX, D2 – D13
- 6 PWM ports: D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11
- 1 pair of TTL level serial transceiver ports: RX / TX
- Uses Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU with bootloader installed
- Support USB download and Power over Mini-B Mini USB connector
- Recommended input voltage: 7V – 12V DC on pin 30 or 5V on pin 27
- Maximum input voltage limits: 6V – 20V
- Supports ISP download
- Supplied with connector pins (headers), not soldered to the board for user flexibility
- 1 X Nano V3.0 16MHz CH340
Be the first to review “Unsoldered Nano V3.0 ATmega328P 5V 16MHz CH340 Type-C”