The USB to RS485 Converter Adapter module support WIN7 XP Vista Linux Mac OS provides an easy to use RS485 interface by means of a Virtual Com Port on the user’s system.
Controlling / Communicating with RS-485 devices from your PC has never been easier! This device is plug-and-play. It shows up as a serial/com port and is accessible from applications or hyper-terminal.
This converter provides half-duplex RS-485 communication. The Baud rate range is 75 bps to 115200 bps, maximum up to 6 Mbps. No need of external power supply for operation.
- All kinds with RS485 port device parameter settings, data communication
- LED display of communication data
- Machine PLC data reading and writing
- Monitoring data read and write, and PTZ control
- Centralized control of household electrical appliances
- Access Control System card
- Fully compliant USB 2.0 standard, backward compatible with USB1.1
- Support System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Linux, MacOS, and WinCE5.0 drive
- Supports Plug, Play and hot-swap ( USB side) ;
- Better than using CH341D chip or similar chip to support the laptop USB port.
- Communication distance up to 1.2KM, with the anti-jamming performance of the industrial site
- No need external power, powered by USB port
Package Includes :
1 x USB to RS485 Converter Adapter