This is USB To Serial Adapter Module USB TO TTL RS232 Arduino Cable With CTS RTS. USB To RS232 TTL PL2303HX Auto Converter Module Adapter 5V Output provides the best and convenient way to connect your RS232 TTL devices or DEMO BRD. To your computer, via the USB port.
FTDI based USB to TTL Serial Cable is designed using the standard FT232RL chipset. The cables provide a fast, simple way to connect devices with a TTL level serial interface to USB.
Pin Connections :
Red wire： 5V
Black wire： GND
White wire： RXD
Green wire： TXD
Yellow wire： RTS
Blue wire： CTS
- The cables are available with a 6-way SIL, 0.1″ connector.
- TTL levels are 3.3V.
- The TTL-232R cables are a family of USB to TTL serial UART converter cables incorporating FTD’s.
- FT232RQ USB to Serial.
- UART interface IC device which handles all the USB signaling and protocols. The cables provide a fast, simple way to connect.
- devices with a TTL level serial interface to USB.
- Each TTL-232R cable contains a small internal electronic circuit board, utilizing the FT232R, which is encapsulated into the USB.
- the connector end of the cable. The other end of the cable comes with a selection of different connectors supporting various applications.
- Cables are available with either a 6-way SIL,0.1” pitch connector, a 3.5 mm Audio Jack, an 8 way, keyed 2 mm pitch connector (intended for use with VMUSIC2 or VDRIVE2) or bare, tinned wire ended connections
- The USB side of the cable is USB powered and USB 2.0 full speed compatible.
- Each cable is 1.0m long and supports a data transfer rate of up to 3 M baud.
Package includes :
1 x 6pin USB to Serial adapter module USB TO TTL RS232 Arduino Cable.
Be the first to review “USB To Serial Adapter Module USB TO TTL RS232 Arduino Cable With CTS RTS”