USB TO CAN Adapter adopts USB 2.0 protocol; there is no need for user to install USB drive, plug & play. User connects the converter with CAN BUS; this makes the PC convenient to debug the field BUS device for data collection and control.
Its design fully considers the bad electronic environment of field BUS. CAN BUS circuit use independent DC-DC power module for optoelectronic isolation. The strong anti-interference function greatly improves the reliability in poor environment. It adopts high-capacity data buffer technology and real-time transmission technology to get high data throughput rate. UT-8251 is widely used in lab, industrial control, smart building, and automobile for data collection, transmission and control.
- Easy to use
- Good quality product
- Converts USB 2.0 protocol to CAN BUS protocol
- One USB port, one CAN channel
- Supports CAN controller status monitored
- Supports bidirectional transmission, CAN transmitting & receiving
- Supports data frame, remote frame format
1 x USB TO CAN Adapter
Be the first to review “USB TO CAN Adapter”