Virtual VRS52H-S-DC5V-C Relay plastic enclosed isolated switching step-down power supply module. It can supply 5V DC from 120V AC – 230V AC and has a power rating of 3 Watt. This makes it perfect for small projects that need a 5 volt supply from mains. There are many advantages for these relay, such as low-temperature rise, low power, high efficiency, high reliability, high-security isolation etc. It is widely used in a smart home, automation and control, communication equipment, instrumentation and other industries.
This relay is a DPDT type relay. Pins may vary according to a different manufacturer, so Multimeter testing is necessary to confirm the pins before connecting the load.
1. Test the resistance between pins A and B. If it shows resistance value, the Pins are Relay coil pins
2. Test other pins for continuity to confirm NC, NO and Common.
Specifications and Features:
- All voltage input (AC: 90 ~ 264V)
- Low ripple and low noise
- Output overload and short circuit protection
- High efficiency, high power density
- The product is designed to meet the requirements of EMC and Safety Test
- Low power consumption, environmental protection, no-load loss <0.1W
- Operation Temperature: -20 — +60°C
- Store Temperature: -40 — +80°C
- Relative humidity: 5 — 95%
- Rated input voltage:100-240VAc
- Maximum input current: <0.2A
- Input current surge: <10A
- Maximum input voltage: 270VAc
- Input Low Voltage Efficiency: Vin=110VAc, Output full-load: 69%
- Input High Voltage Efficiency: Vin=220VAc, output full-load: 70%
- Long-term reliability: MTBF 100000h
1 x Virtual VRS52H-S-DC5V-C Relay