This VS1053 MP3 recording module development board with onboard recording function can record and playback a variety of music formats, support for OGG encoding real-time recording.
VS1053 is in addition to playing a variety of music formats but also supports the OGG real-time encoding recording. SPI interface, control signal lines are extracted. The module has an onboard TF SD card slot to store the record data as well as playback whenever you want, or you can easily transport the recorded MP3 file to any device via SD card.
The module has two separate 3.5 mm jacks for audio Out & Microphone In and Onboard Microphone for recording. This MP3 shield has a capacitor filter and a 12.288Mhz crystal oscillator and with an onboard power indicator light, it easy to monitor the on/off status of the module. Also, the onboard 3.3V and 2.5V LDO chip AMS-1117 provide 800mA current. The single power supply onboard for +5VDC provides the constant stabilized voltage to the circuit.
Specifications and Features:
- SPI interface, the control signal lines are led out
- A headphone and stereo output
- Onboard Microphone for recording
- A line-in input interface
- Separate 3.5 mm Jack for MIC and Speaker
- Onboard Power Indicator
- 3.3V and 2.8V of LDO chip AMS-1117 on board provides up to 800mA current
- Can play a variety of music formats, support for OGG encoding real-time recording
- A single power supply: +5 VDC
- 12.288 Mhz crystal
- TF card slot
1 x VS1053 MP3 Recording Module Development Board with Onboard Recording Function.
Be the first to review “VS1053 MP3 Recording Module Development Board with Onboard Recording Function”