The W25Q128 (128M-bit) Serial Flash memory provides a storage solution for systems with limited space, pins and power. The 25Q series offers flexibility and performance well beyond ordinary Serial Flash devices. They are ideal for code shadowing to RAM, executing code directly from Dual/Quad SPI (XIP) and storing voice, text and data. The device operates on a single 2.7V to 3.6V power supply with current consumption as low as 1µA for power-down. All devices are offered in space-saving packages.
- Example project on GitHub
- Winbond W25Q128 Datasheet
- Serial Flash driver by Paul Stoffregen
- Winbond driver for STM32
- W25Q128 breakout module
- Using serial Nor flash external expansion memory chip W25Q128.
- Support the SPI interface.
- Capacity: 128M-bit / 16M-byte
- Clock Frequency: ≤ 104MHz
- Operating Voltage: 2.7-3.6V
1 x W25Q128 Large Capacity Flash Storage Module