The W5100 Ethernet Module is a full-featured, single-chip. This Ethernet controller is designed for embedded applications; where ease of integration, stability, performance, area and system cost control are requires.
The W5100 Ethernet Module has been designed to facilitate easy implementation of Internet connectivity without OS. W5100 is IEEE 802.3 17 BASE-T and 802.3u 10 BASE-TX compliant.
The W5100 includes fully hardwired, market-proven TCP/IP stack and integrated Ethernet MAC & PHY. Hardwired TCP/IP stack supports TCP, UDP, IPv4, ICMP, ARP, IGMP and PPPoE which has been proven in various application for several years. A 16kbytes internal buffer is included for data transmission.
No need of consideration for handling Ethernet Controller, but simple socket programming is required.
Connect to Uno/Mega
MO: D11 (D51)
MI: D12 (D50)
SCK: D13 (D52)
- Support Hardwired TCP/IP Protocols: TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4 ARP, IGMP, PPPoE, Ethernet
- 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet PHY embedded
- Auto-Negotiation (Full-duplex and half duplex)
- Support Auto MDI/MDIX
- Simultaneously Supports to 4 independent sockets
- Not support to IP Fragmentation
- Internal 16Kbytes Memory for Tx/Rx Buffers
- 0.18 µm CMOS technology
- 3.3V operation with 5V I/O signal tolerance
- Provide Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI MODE 0, 3) support
- Support ADSL connection (with support PPPoE Protocol with PAP/CHAP Authentication mode)
Package Includes :
1 x W5100 Ethernet Module.
sanjay gour (verified owner) –
we are hoping a large quantity consumption of this module in our newly launched product.
We hope you will be able to supply regularly this product.
sanjay gour –