Walksnail AVATAR HD Nano kit is a new product from Walksnail with caddxfpv camera. The Avatar HD system uses H.265 code ,an industry-leading technology, to provide 1080p FPV image quality with ultra-low latency.
- Dual-antenna Design,4km Long Range: Designed to carry dual antennas to achieve more stable and powerful signals.
- Single Board Design,16g Light Weight: VTX weights only 16g,designed with single board and 25.5*25.5mm mounting hole distance, making installation easier.
- 22ms Low Latency: Supports both high frame rate and standard frame rate, in high frame rate,it has an average latency of 22ms.
- 8G Built-in Storage: The Avatar vtx comes with 8g built-in storage it can record 1080p or 720p HD flight videos without interference.
- HD 1080p OLED Dual Micro Displays
- Canvas Mode: supports Betaflight, kiss, Inav, Ardu full OSD display and customization, you can easily adjust the parameters you want by remote control.
- Mini Size,46°FoV: The Avatar goggle is designed as lightweight mini size and 46field of view, allowing pilots to wear it more comfortably while giving them a more immersive FPV experience as well.
- Focus Adjustment: The goggles have the feature of adjusting the focus without the need to install corrective lenses.
- Ranging Mode:Turn on the ranging mode to display the distance between the drone and goggles in real time, in case the drone is lost due to long distance flight.
It is recommended to use a regulated power supply for power supply.If you use a 6S battery, be sure to install a capacitor at the battery input. It is recommended to use the pecifications above 50V/47uF,the voltage ripple is higher than 35V,and the risk of burning the device is high.
- Easy to use
- Easy to install
- Good quality product
- 1080P resolution
- 22ms low latency
- Canvas mode
- 4km range
- Dual antenna
- Light weight design
- Built-in 8G storage
1 x Avatar kit (camera included)
2 x Antenna (Ipex)
1 x 6 pin silicone cable
1 x quick start guide
1 x usb data cable
Be the first to review “Walksnail AVATAR HD Nano kit”