The WANHAO Blue ABS 1.75 mm 1 KG Filament for 3D printer – Premium Quality is best quality 3D Printer filament manufactured by Wanhao brand. These filament supplied by Robu.in makes your 3D printing experience better and satisfied with your project.
The most important mechanical properties of ABS are impact resistance and toughness. So, their applications are extended to commercial-grade parts that need to endure more rigorous wear and tear.
WANHAO Blue ABS ( Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 1.75 MM 1 KG filament for a 3D printer is a multipurpose material commonly used in 3D printing. Final products made with ABS are very durable, withstand a wide range of temperatures. ABS products are more flexible and less ‘brittle’ than those made with PLA.
Acetone can be used as post-process to provide a glossy look to your finish ABS product. ABS is best used with a heated bed as ABS contracts when cooled and large parts may pull off of a non-heated bed.
Recommended temperatures when used with Wanhao 3D printers
First Layer: 210 °C
Pressure-temperature: 200 °C
Raft temperature: 190 °C
Heating bed temperature: 45-60 °C
We are offering a range of 3D Printer parts and accessories for DIY makers and also a whole set of assembled 3D Printer Kit for commercial users, click below and check our different categories for more information,
- ABS material is tough and sturdy
- Can be used to print commercial grade parts
- High-quality starting material
- Diameter tolerances of ± 0.1mm checked with laser monitor
- Smooth surface with even rounding
- Good flow properties
- Little odor development
- Compatible with almost all 1.75mm FDM printers
- High quality means less waste
- Easy to use.
1 x WANHAO Blue ABS 1.75 mm 1 KG Filament for 3D printer – Premium Quality
- 1kg Wanhao ABS filament on a round spool
- Vacuum sealed with desiccant to protect the filament from moisture!