This is a Waveshare 1.3 Inch OLED Display (A) module. It is a very high-contrast display with no backlight. It is perfect when you need an ultra-small display. This module supports SPI/I2C communication interfaces. It supports various hardware platforms such as Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32.
Comparing to LCD, OLED screens are way more competitive, which has a number of advantages such as high brightness, self-emission, high contrast ratio, slim outline, wide viewing angle, wide temperature range, and low power consumption. This module provides 3 kinds of driver interfaces; they are 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI, and I2C interface.
- VCC Power positive (3.3~5V power input)
- GND Ground
- NC NC
- DIN Data input
- CLK Clock signal input
- CS Chip selection, low active
- D/C Command signal, low level for command, high level for data
- RES Reset signal, low active
- Better quality
- The IIC address can be changed, it is convenient to use with different machines.
- Four square holes are easy to install
1 x 1.3 Inch OLED Display (A)