1.64inch Square E-Paper Module (G), 168 × 168, Red/Yellow/Black/White. E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: that charged particles suspended in the clear fluid will move to the sides of the microcapsule when an electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light requires no backlight and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as an e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
To do Hardware and Software setup, please follow this tutorial.
- No backlight keeps displaying the last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra-low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface, for connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual(driver board schematic, examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
1 x 1.64inch e-Paper Module
1 x PH2.0 20cm 8Pin