Capacitive touch screen technology USES the human body’s current induction to work. The capacitive touch screen is a four-layer composite glass screen. The inner surface of the glass screen and the interlayer are coated with one layer of ITO respectively, This conductive material responds when contacted by another electrical conductor, like your bare finger. When you touch your screen, an electric circuit is completed at the point where your finger makes contact, changing the electrical charge at this location.
Most mobile phones have both types of screens. A capacitive touchscreen is a type of touchscreen that is as transparent as glass and does not display any content or glow, it is used to sense the user’s touch actions. The TFT screen is the real screen. This is a10.1 Inch Capacitive Touch Screen LCD from waveshare, with a resolution of 1024×600 and a capacitive touch panel, which supports Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, Windows, and Game consoles and can also be used as a computer monitor. This product supports Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7, Raspbian / Ubuntu / Kali / Retropie, and WIN10 IoT systems single-point touch.
- Industrial Control
- Charging Pile
- Smart Home
- Internet of Things
- Vehicle-mounted instruments,
- Vending instruments
- Intelligent CNC, cosmetic instruments
- Hardware resolution: 1024 × 600.
- Toughened glass panel features 6H hardness and 10-Points capacitive touch.
- Fully Laminated for better touching.
- When used with Raspberry Pi, it supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie.
- When used as a computer monitor, it supports Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7.
- Features 3.5mm Headphone jack and 4PIN audio interface for HDMI audio.
- Supports common game consoles like XBOX360 and Switch.
- Backlight is controllable for power saving.
- Model: Waveshare 10.1inch Capacitive Touch Screen LCD (E), 1024×600, HDMI, IPS
- LCD Type:HDMI, IPS
- Interface: RGB
- Touch Controller: GT7385
- Touch Panel Type: Capacitive (10-point touch)
- Backlight: LED
- Display Size: (mm) 223.00 × 125.28
- Dot Pitch (mm): 0.2175 × 0.2088
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1024 × 600 (Pixel)
- Power Consumption: TBD
- Backlight Current: TBD
- Operating Temperatur:e 0 ~ 70℃
1 x Waveshare 10.1inch Capacitive Touch Screen LCD (E), 1024×600, HDMI, IPS, Optical Bonding Screen, Supports Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, And PC
Be the first to review “Waveshare 10.1inch Capacitive Touch Screen LCD (E), 1024×600, HDMI, IPS, Optical Bonding Screen, Supports Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, And PC”