As a universal 10.1inch HDMI display with a resolution of 1024 × 600 and a capacitive touch panel, it supports Raspberry Pi and can also be used as a computer monitor.
A capacitive touch screen is a control display that uses the conductive touch of a human finger or a specialized device for input.
To do the Hardware setup, please follow this tutorial.
To do the Software setup, please follow this tutorial.
Appearance and Dimensions
- The hardware resolution is 1024 × 600
- Capacitive touch control
- When used with Raspberry Pi, it supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie systems
- When used as a computer monitor, it supports Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7
- Support common game consoles such as Microsoft XBOX360 and Nintendo switch
- Supports multiple video input interfaces: HDMI, VGA and AV (CVBS)
- Support multi-language OSD menu (can be used for power control, adjusting brightness/contrast, etc.)
- Product: Capacitive Display
- Brand:: Waveshare
- Resolution: 1024 × 600
- Display size: 10.1 inch
- HDMI: 1024×600
- Display port: HDMI / VGA / AV
- Touch type: Capacitive
- Device & System Support: Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, PC, Game Console
1 x 10.1inch Capacitive Touch LCD (D)
1 x HDMI LCD control board
1 x HDMI cable
1 x HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter
1 x USB-A to Micro-B cable
1 x 40PIN FFC
1 x Back stand
1 x Case and screws
1 x Quick start sheet
Be the first to review “Waveshare 10.1inch Capacitive Touch Screen LCD (F) with Case”