This is a Waveshare 12-bit I2C 16-Channel Servo Driver for micro: bit. Did you encounter the PWM output limit of micro: bit when trying to make a robotic arm or whatever robot that requires lots of servos? We quite understand that situation, even we got an excellent solution. This handy servo driver breakout would be your ideal choice.
To do Hardware and Software setup, please follow this tutorial.
Note:Micro: bit is not included in this package, you have to buy is separately
- micro: bit edge connector, directly pluggable
- I2C controlled, using only 2 pins
- Up to 16-Channel servo/PWM outputs, 12-bit resolution for each channel (4096 scales)
- Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from the battery through VIN terminal
- Standard servo interface supports commonly used servo such as SG90, MG90S, MG996R, etc.
- Reserved I2C control pins, allows working with other control boards
- Comes with development resources and manual (micro: bit graphical examples like Bluetooth/2.4G wireless remote control)
1 x Waveshare 12-bit I2C 16-Channel Servo Driver for micro: bit
Be the first to review “Waveshare 12-bit I2C 16-Channel Servo Driver for micro:bit”